Morse drum movers / drum palletizers to move rimmed drums on and off pallets up to 19" high.
Move drums on and off pallets and spill containment pallets in upright position. The V-Shaped base of these drum movers allows you to raise and place a drum at the corner of pallets. Lift an upright drum 19" (48.3 cm) high.
Power-Lift Options provide the most ergonomic means to raise drums. Drum movers are available with AC, DC or Air power-lift options.
Model 82H-125 shown has battery-powered lift. It is supplied with a separate charger.
Lift and transport drum upright
These drum movers and palletizers have jaws to grip the drum rim, allowing you to efficiently move drums to and from pallets.
Completely mechanical automatic grip
* Precision mechanism built to last
* Wide jaws for secure grip
* Handle virtually any rimmed steel, fiber or plastic drum.
* Handle various diameter drums
* Requires a drum to be a minimum of 28.5" (71.1 cm) tall
* Raise drum 19" (48.3 cm) from floor
* Capacity: 1,000 Lb. (454 kg)
Dimensions of drum movers / palletizers
* Overall width: 48.5" (123.2 cm)
* Overall length: 43" (109.2 cm)
* Legs are 9" (22.9 cm) high and reach 20.75" (52.7 cm) in front of upright stanchion
* Turning radius: 53" (135 cm)
* (2) 4" (10.2 cm) swivel casters at back
* (2) 6" (15.2 cm) wheels at front
* Counterweighted for stability
Lift a rimmed drum with a hand pump with the Model 82H drum mover.
Add a Power-Lift Option for a more ergonomic means of raising a drum.
Model 82H-125 drum palletizer has battery power drum lift to ergonomically palletize drums.
Drum movers have jaws to grip the drum rim.
Convert 82H to 82A drum carrier
by installing part # 4725-P
Drum Spotter - Drum Palletizer - Model 81
This innovative drum handler is designed to easily move a rimmed 55-gallon drum (208 liter drum) onto and off pallets up to 6" high. Watch the video to see this ergonomic, simple-to-use, and economical way to transport drums around your facility.
Model 81 Drum Spotter / Drum Palletizer
Model 81M is same design, but with
Spark Resistant Parts
Move drum to and from pallets
Simple to operate
1. Roll the Drum Spotter / Drum Palletizer to your drum
2. Lift handle so hooks engage below the drum rim
3. Lower handle to raise drum. Length of handle provides leverage to lift heavy drum.
4. Once drum is raised, ratchets maintain handle position