|Product #||Below-Hook Drum Rackers||Group #||Weight||Class||Ship By||Price|
|41||DRUM LIFTING HOOK, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY ||10||5||60||UFT||$60.80|
|41M||DRUM LIFTING HOOK, SPARK RESISTANT, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY ||10||7||60||UFT||$142.50|
|42||SLING, LIFT, ALLOY, SELF-COLOR, 2000 Lb. CAPACITY ||10||9||60||UFT||$254.60|
|42-G||SLING, LIFT, ALLOY, GALVANIZED, 2000 Lb. CAPACITY ||10||9||60||UFT||$284.05|
|46||DRUM CRADLE TRUCK, 15-GALLON, 500 Lb. CAPACITY ||10||20||70||UFT||$85.50|
|86||DRUM LIFTER, NO TILT, BELOW-THE-HOOK FOR STEEL, FIBER OR POLY DRUM, 22" TO 23.5" DIAMETER. CAPACITY:1000 Lb.||30||61||77.5||UFT||$332.50|
|90||VERTI-KARRIER, BELOW-HOOK 55-GALLON DRUM LIFTER, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY ||30||50||77.5||UFT||$223.25|
|90M||VERTI-KARRIER, SPARK RESISTANT PARTS, BELOW-HOOK 55-GALLON DRUM LIFTER, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||53||77.5||UFT||Call|
|90-SS||VERTI-KARRIER, TYPE 304 STAINLESS STEEL, BELOW-HOOK 55-GALLON DRUM LIFTER, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||50||77.5||UFT||$627.00|
|90-30||VERTI-KARRIER, BELOW-HOOK 30-GALLON DRUM LIFTER, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY ||30||45||77.5||UFT||$270.75|
|90-85||VERTI-KARRIER, BELOW-HOOK, 85-GALLON OVERPACK DRUM LIFTER, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||59||77.5||UFT||$384.75|
|91||BELOW-HOOK DRUM LIFTER FOR 55-GALLON STEEL DRUM OR 85-GALLON STEEL OVERPACK, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||19||77.5||UFT||$122.55|
|92||DRUM LIFTER, TOP CHINE, 18" TO 26" DIAMETER STEEL, FIBER OR POLY DRUM, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||25||77.5||UFT||$185.25|
|92M||DRUM LIFTER, TOP CHINE, SPARK RESISTANT, 18" TO 26" DIAMETER STEEL, FIBER OR POLY DRUM,1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||31||77.5||UFT||Call|
|92-SS||STAINLESS STEEL, 18" TO 26" DIAMETER STEEL, FIBER OR POLY DRUM, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||25||77.5||UFT||$399.00|
|92-30||DRUM LIFTER, TOP CHINE, 15" TO 23" DIAMETER RIMMED STEEL, FIBER OR POLY DRUM, 1000 Lb. CAPACITY||30||25||77.5||UFT||$213.75|
Model 41 Drum Lifting Hook is used to lift a horizontal 55-gallon (208 liter) steel drum, 34" to 36" (86 to 92 cm) long. This Drum Lifting Hook has an alloy steel lifting ring, steel rods, and malleable iron hooks. It adds 10.6" to the height of your apparatus when lifting a horizontal drum (measured from the drum rim to the inside top of the lifting eye).
Capacity: 1,000 Lb. (454 kg).
Ship weight: 5 Lb. (2.3 kg)
Ship dimensions: L20" W5" H4" (51 x 13 x 10 cm)
Model 41M has spark resistant parts
- Similar to Model 41 with the same 1,000 Lb (454 kg) capacity
- Lifting ring and hooks are spark resistant aluminum/bronze alloy
- Ship weight: 7 Lb. (3 kg)
- Ship dimensions: L20" W5" H4" (51 x 13 x 10 cm)
Each Model 41 and Model 41M Drum Lifter is load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ASME B30.20 and a load test certificate is enclosed with each unit.
Drum Lifting Hook - Morse Model 41
Model 42 Drum Sling is a heavy duty drum lifter for use on your hoist hook or fork mounted hook. Forged hooks are shaped to engage the rims at opposite ends of drum. Alloy chain, links and lifting rings are combined with heavy duty steel rod and welded eyes to provide a heavy duty assembly.
Model 42 Drum Sling has a pair of alloy steel lifting rings for two modes of lifting, as shown at right.
Drum Slings Handle
- Open top and tight head 55-gallon steel drums (208 liter steel drums)
- Capacity: 2,000 Lb. (907 kg)
- Ship weight: 9 Lb. (4 kg)
- Ship dimensions: L31" W5" H4" (79 x 13 x 10 cm)
Drum Sling allows two lifting modes
1. Horizontal Mode
- Use lifting ring connected to rod and chain at middle of assembly
- Lift horizontal drum without changing its horizontal orientation
2. Off-Vertical Mode enables upending and downending drum
- Use lifting ring on outer end of alloy chain
- Lift horizontal drum and have it hang off-vertical
- Lift vertical drum by placing rod end hook under bottom rim of drum.
- As upright drum leaves floor it tilts to off-vertical position.
- Lower drum until its bottom corner meets floor, then guide drum to settle upright or allow it to tilt down to horizontal
Drum Slings / 55-Gallon Drum Hoists
Model 42 alloy chain, links and lifting rings; steel rod; welded eyes
Model 42-G is the same style drum lifter with hot dip galvanized finish
Each Model 42 and Model 42-G Drum Sling is load tested at the factory at 200% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ASME B30.9 and a load test certificate is enclosed with each unit.
55-Gallon (208 liter)
Model 86 and 86-SS Drum Lifter Hoist Attachments - Below the Hook Barrel Lifts
Drum lifter hoist attachment for material handling safety
Use this below-the-hook barrel lifter to transport your drum in upright position. The drum is supported on a bar under the drum, and secured with a positive grip cinch chain and ratchet mechanism around the drum. This below-hook barrel lifter attaches to your monorail, crane, or chain block. You may also attach barrel lift to forklift using Morse Fork Hook.
Handle a variety of drums
- Steel, plastic or fiber drum
- 23" to 38" (58.4 to 96.5 cm) tall drum
- 22" to 23.5" (55.9 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Also accepts Diameter Adaptors for various sizes of smaller drums
- Capacity: 1,000 Lb. (454 kg)
- Ship weight: 61 Lb. (28 kg)
- Ship dimensions: L30" W28" H19" (76 x 71 x 48 cm)
Each Model 86 below the hook Drum Lifter is load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ASME B30.20 and a load test certificate is enclosed with each unit.
Model 86 Below-the-Hook
Barrel Lifter for plastic,
fiber or steel drum
Model 86 Below-Hook Drum Lifter. Barrel Lifter hoist attachment.
Verti-Karrier Drum Lifters
Use Verti-Karrier Drum Lifter hoist attachments to grab and lift your drum. Then move and place your drum almost anywhere.
Load a drum to and from remote or hard-to-reach areas
Attach the Verti-Karrier drum grab to your hoist or crane
Move drum lifter and lower onto the top of drum
As the drum grab is elevated it grips drum automatically
When the drum is lowered to the ground, the drum grab carriage drops down and automatically locks in the open position, releasing the load
The Verti-Karrier drum grab is then ready to lift another drum
The grip will not disconnect until drum is fully down. You only need to operate your hoist to guide drum grab into position. This saves operator time and protects against dangerous climbing.
Capacity: 1,000 Lb. (454 kg). Each Verti-Karrier is load tested at the factory at 125% of rated capacity as per American National Standard ASME B30.20 and a load test certificate is enclosed with each unit.
Model 90, 90M and 90-SS are sized for your 55-gallon steel drum (208 liter steel drum). They have 3 different settings, and should be adjusted to grip the sidewall under the rim of your drum. Set in the top hole it will grip to 22-1/16 (56 cm), middle hole to 22-3/16 (56.4 cm), and bottom hole to 22-7/16 (57 cm).
Morse Verti-Karrier Drum Lifters are NOT for drums without lids or tops in place.
Verti-Karrier Drum Lifters
- Model 90 Verti-Karrier drum lifter for 55-gallon (208 liter) steel drum
- Model 90-SS stainless steel drum lifter is made of type 304 stainless steel
- Model 90M drum lifter has spark resistant parts made of monel
- Model 90-30 drum lifter is sized for a typical 30-gallon (114 liter) steel drum
- Model 90-85 is our drum lifter sized for typical 85-gallon (322 liter) steel overpack or salvage drum
Model 90-SS Stainless Steel Drum Lifter
Hours: 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. EST
Call to Order: (336) 253-8766
All Content @2011 Reighley Resources - 2209 Patterson Ct. Greensboro, NC 27407